1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism by 3%.
4. One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs from almost 100% of those studied in a University of Washington research program.
5. The number one trigger of daytime fatigue is a lack of water.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water per day can significantly decrease joint and back pain for up to 80% of suffers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on a printed page or computer screen.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet; pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl and let it sit for one hour and then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome bumpers; rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
5. To clean corrosion from a car battery terminal, pour a can of Coke over the terminals and watch the corrosion bubble away.
6. To loosen a bolt; apply a cloth soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham; empty a can of Coke into a baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes; empty a can of coke into the load of greasy clothes, add detergent and run through a regular wash cycle. The Coke will help to loosen and remove grease stains. It also works great for removing road haze from your windshield.
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and it is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca Cola syrup, the commercial trucks must use a hazardous material place card reserved for highly corrosive substances.
3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
4. Phosphoric acid, in its more concentrated form, is used to etch glass and steel.
So, what will it be? Would you like a glass of Coke or water?